DSA Partner stands for Direct Selling Agent. Loan DSA Partner registration is needed in order for them to work as a DSA Partner. The DSA Partner has a duty to connect Loan seekers with the lending institutes like Banks & NBFCs. NBFCs stand for Non Banking Financial Institutions. Just like any other job or professional or business, you need to meet the eligibility criteria in order to apply. The DSA Partner helps the loan applicants with the application process, turning the duly filled application forms in & then helping them receive the loan they need.
The eligibility criteria for the Loan DSA Partner Registration is as follows:
- A person must be 18 years of age or older to meet the eligibility criteria. NBFCs, their products, and the services the bank offers must be familiar to the individual.
- The applicant or employee must be passionate about working in the public sector. As this is a client-facing position, effective & efficient communication is a must.
- The applicant will need two recent passport size photos, ID proofs like Aadhar card, Voters ID, or some utility bill not exceeding an age of 6 months.
- An address proof or utility bill of the business, bank statements of the previous 3 months, all education qualification proofs, and details of the firm if you are planning to register as an institute.
- A form 16 of the Income Tax, i.e. a certificate of Tax Deducted at source from a CA.
How do you go about the Loan DSA Partner Registration process?
The steps are quick & easy for the Loan DSA Partner registration process & the application is transparent. If you fulfil both the points for being a Loan DSA Partner, then you can go ahead with the Loan DSA Partner registration form. The steps for the application process are as follows:
- Choose the “partner program” option from the website of the financial institution on which you are interested, whether it is a bank or a non-banking financial institution.
- It will display a registration form. To become & proceed with Loan DSA Partner registration, you’ll need to fill out the registration form with the appropriate details.
- In order to move forward with your application, the institute’s support staff will follow up with you & ask for a meeting to discuss the process.
- A walk-through of the entire project at hand will be conducted between you and the manager at the institution, including how one can generate leads as a DSA Partner.
- The final step in order for you to become a Loan DSA Partner is to come to terms & agreement with the Financial institute, in this case a bank or an NBFC. Once you do this, you will have to sign a contract with them & then you will become a Loan DSA Partner.
It is important that you have an excellent credit score. A credit score is the representation of how good you are at paying the loans & the funds that you have borrowed. It also helps one with getting better interest rates & deals when it comes to borrowing.